A keynote address from NASA chief scientist Dennis Bushnell will be one of the highlights at BlueTech Forum 2016, which is being held in San Francisco on 1 June 2016. The high level event also features presentations by 12 of the water industry’s “most innovative” technology companies and roundtable briefings hosted by market sector experts.
BlueTech Research chief executive Paul O’Callaghan said, “The theme of this year’s BlueTech Forum – insights to future-proof your water strategy – has captured the imagination of delegates.
“Innovators are the future of water and we have hand-picked exciting technology companies that represent the widest possible spectrum of water technology innovation. Delegates will enjoy very practical presentations of case studies showing how these technologies are already working and are ready for much wider application.”
Glen Daigger, Professor of Engineering Practice at the University of Michigan and a consultant for O2 Environmental TAG will be hosting a water technology round table on nutrient recovery, one of twelve BlueTech Forum briefings.
He said, “If you want to make a difference in terms of getting new ideas into routine use, there is a whole body of knowledge that you need and getting engaged with a group like this is one of the best ways to learn.”
Investors attending BlueTech Forum, a BlueTech Research event, will hear about the kinds of technologies they need to future-proof their technology portfolios. The technology companies presenting case studies on the day include:
· Fathom Water – smart water and internet of things technology for water utility applications
· Spiral Water – macro-filtration case study for the food and beverage sector
· Oasys Water – forward osmosis technology for zero liquid discharge in power and oil and gas
· Organica Water – decentralized aesthetic wastewater treatment and water reuse
· Water Planet – ceramic membranes
· OptiRTC – predictive analytics for stormwater management
· Apana – predictive analytics for commercial water management
· Pasteurization Technology Group – municipal wastewater treatment
· Nanospun – microbial encapsulation
· Hitachi Pegasus technology – Seawater Desalination and Sewage Treatment Integrated System
· Xylem – Oxelia system for drinking water
Attendees will also learn how macro drivers link with the technologies profiled to create market opportunities. They will also find out how to identify the best thematic areas for strategic investment and acquisition.
For more information and to register for BlueTech Forum, please visit www.bluetechforum.com.