Taking place on the 12th & 13th October at ExCeL London, Flood Expo 2016 is said to be the largest event of its kind in the world for professionals operating within the flooding sector.
According to the organisers, no other event presents you with the latest research, products and solutions on the marketplace to help minimise – or even better, entirely avoid – the risk of potential flooding.
This free event features 80 expert-led seminars highlighting new, cost-effective ways to prevent and manage floods, live demonstrations on the Thames, panel debates and over 200 firms demonstrating the breadth of innovation in today’s market for flood tackling and prevention.
Some of the keynotes include:
· Jerry Cotter – a US authority on flooding (from the US Army Corps of Engineers)
· Brendan McCafferty – CEO of Flood Re
· Nick Chrissos – Head of Innovation Technology for Cisco in the UK and Ireland
· Professor Dragan Savic – Co-director of the Centre for Water Systems (University of Exeter)
· Mary Dhonau – Chief Executive of the ‘Know Your Flood Risk Campaign’
For the first time, the show will also run alongside two new sister events, the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo (M&CCE) AND Contamination Expo Series. Registrants’ tickets will give them access to all three shows.
Join over 2,500 flood professionals all attending to keep on top of the latest trends, solutions, case studies, debates, expertise, research and technology.
The Flood Expo will be at the ExCel on 12th and 13th October. To register for your free ticket visit www.floodexpo.co.uk .